We encourage cleanliness and neat appearance in our children. Our uniform is smart, practical and comfortable. All belongings should be clearly labelled for easy identification. Branded uniform can be purchased at the school office or ordered online at SPT Uniform Ltd. Children are encouraged to dress sensibly according to the weather, e.g. wearing a warm, waterproof coat in Winter months.
- Royal blue sweatshirt with school logo or cardigan with logo for girls
- Black trousers/skirt/pinafore/shalwar kameez with black tights or leggings
- White shirt (with or without logo) FS1 to Year 5.
- White shirt (Year 6 only)
- Delta tie (Year 6 only)
- Black sensible shoes/boots
- No brightly coloured trainers
- Black or white hijab
- Black book bags may be purchased from local uniform suppliers.
All children should change into a PE kit for any physical activity in school including extra-curricular activities. Spare kits are available for children when required.
- Plain white T-shirt
- Optional plain black sweatshirt
- Black shorts/jogging bottoms
- Black pumps or trainers
Only small stud earrings to be worn.
No other jewellery to be worn (exceptions made for medical or religious reasons if appropriate).
Children are expected to wear their hair in a smart, simple style. Hair should not be dyed or shaved with tramlines.